Online banking is a way to manage your bank accounts from your computer or mobile device.
Most banks have mobile applications that allow you to access your account, make transfers, deposit checks, and more, all from your smartphone.
Why get access to online banking?
- It’s easier to pay your bills online through bill pay.
- You can check your balance any time, anywhere, and make sure your transactions are correct.
- You can make transfers instantly between your accounts.
- Some banking mobile apps allow you to deposit checks from your phone.
- It can be easier to make and maintain a budget by syncing your bank account to a secure budgeting app.
Give online banking a try.